The two of us have served in Christian ministry for more than 35 years. Dave served as Athletic Director/Head basketball coach (among many other positions) at Christian schools in VA, PA, NJ, and FL. Cindy has coached, directed summer camps, and served on staff both in numerous Christian School ministries and in our local church. We have been on the field full-time in Spain since May 2014.
• Born in New Jersey, graduated from Cedarville University in Ohio with a BA in P.E./Health
• Masters degree in Sports Administration from United States Sports Academy
• Certified Athletic Administrator (C.A.A.)
• Served in Christian Schools for 37 years, teaching, coaching, and directing athletic programs in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida
• Directed numerous basketball camps, leagues, and summer day camps
• Served on several short-term summer teams at Camp L’Arcada/now full time
• Born in New Jersey and attended Philadelphia College of Bible
• Served with Dave in the Christian School ministry, office staff
• Directed cheerleading camps and co-directed summer day camp
• Served at Northside Baptist Church/School for 24+ years in many capacities, 14 years as Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• Has served on short-term teams at Camp L’Arcada/now full time
- Married in January 1972
- Raised three children: Ryan (48), Julie (45), Katie (38)
- Presently have nine grandchildren
with no comments yet.